Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy Week

This has been a busy week. My Ladies Day presentation is finished and today I will be reading it and getting more familiar with it. When you write it, you feel you know what was written, but there are always things that crop up that you hadn't thought of. I think it is pretty good, but then that's me. We'll wait until the rest of the ladies hear it.

The morning has also been busy with grocery shopping. One of our largest grocery stores has homemade chicken salad. I almost bought them out for our luncheon tomorrow. Is everyone like me? You never get the exact things on your grocery list. I used to, but now I see something that would be good later on and I get it. These sales make me crazy. I'm always buying something on sale. 

My writing has taken a backseat for a while, but I am ready to get back to it Monday. My husband and I have a few things to do Monday, I have a mammogram scheduled early Monday morning. After that, we have other things that need to be done. I hope we are through by lunch so I can get busy.

Summer is finally here in the mountains. It has been in the upper 70/s and lower 80's for several days. We waited for this all winter, now watch everyone complain. We are to get storms today and I hope we do not have anymore tornadoes. We had one last week that hovered over our Walmart. It did not touch down. 

The day will slip by before I have done what I needed to do. I do have laundry finished and that is a big plus. When I write on this blog, I'm trying to improve my writing. I still have problems with emotions and actions. It will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment