Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One of those Days

Yesterday was one of those days. I seem to have a routine and if I get off that routine, nothing goes right. That happened yesterday.

Today I am right on schedule, so far. I am on the computer early, well fairly early, and I am going to exercise in a few moments. My blood pressure is up again today and I think the exercise will help. My doctor wanted me to start exercising again as soon as I could. I am ready.

My writing was behind yesterday also. I had taken my calculator and figured out if I write 2,000 words a day for 5 days a week, I can finish my book in 8 weeks. I have about 4,600 words now and I didn't write much yesterday. The words wouldn't come and I don't have writer's block yet. It was just a bad day. We all have them.

There is more research in this book. Most of it I can find here in town. We have a very good archive with documents preserved from the early 1800's. I am anxious to see some of them and get some copies made. 

I am also registering for ACFW conference today. I can't wait to get that going. I am introducing an author for one of the classes. She is a very sweet lady and I am pleased to know her.

If I get anything accomplished, I'd better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment