Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Memorial Days are usually spent with family. This year our family had other things to do and I understand that. My Memorial Day will be spent working instead.

The first chapter of Love of the Mountains is finished and I have started on the second chapter. I wrote a little on it Saturday, but my mind was not totally in it. I don't want a long lapse in time. Between the first chapter and the second chapter there has to be a lapse. I don't want to make it very long and there will be some telling. Callie is still in the book and working through a bad situation. I don't want to make it too sad, but I want her to grieve. We all have to do that to go on with life. I am sure I will work it out. It will come in a flash when I least expect it.

This morning I changed my blog a little. I am going to move the pictures if I can figure out how to do it. My daughter has a beautiful blog and mine seems so dull. I guess I am not as creative as she is in that area. 

I hope and pray that everyone has a safe and happy holiday. We are going to stay here on the hill and grill this afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment