Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Baby is Getting Popular

Most of you know I call my book, "My Baby." It is a labor of love and I have similar pains when I send it out to someone. Everyone wants to know their baby is beautiful and so do I. No difference, you like to hear good comments.

Yesterday I sent the first three chapters to be edited, again. This morning I received an email to send three chapters to Janice Thompson. She is critiquing them for me for the ACFW conference in September.

Janice had critiqued my book way back a year or so ago and I have changed so much of it since then. I trust what she says and the more eyes that look at it, the better I will be. I still get a little scared to imagine what people will say.

I have one more person critiquing for me before conference. So far I have not heard from her. This is beginning to become exciting.

Today is going to be a busy day. I have bills to pay and groceries to get. I need a haircut, but since my hair is not growing much now, it doesn't matter. When we were in Scotland, I bought some beautiful drapery material. I am anxious to make Roman Shades with it and put a valance over my big glass doors. I am also anxious to paint the paneling and make the family room much lighter.

I'm off. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment