Friday, June 19, 2009

Snow Melts in Spring

Snow Melts In Spring by Deborah Vogts is a very good book. The writing kept me interested, in fact, I didn't want to put it down.

This is Deborah's first book in the Tallgrass series. If you are an animal lover, you will love it. If you like good reading, you will love it. She has a way of making you feel a part of the story, which I enjoy. I was wanting to say, "Mattie, you love him. Go girl." It is a feel good book.

A country vet who loves the plains of Kansas and a star football player for the San Francisco 49'ers are two opposites. She loves the country and he loves the city. Her clinic burns down and his father asks her to come live on his ranch and restart her practice. His son is the football player.

I identified with her somewhat. I know very little about football except you run with the ball and you kick it some. She knew less than that.

I loved the way the story flowed. It was so good. Now I'm looking forward to more of her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment