Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Oral Surgery Over

It's been a long time since I felt this good. The tooth has probably caused me trouble for years. My joints had been hurting so much for the last two months and I know now that the tooth was part of the problem.

When the tooth was removed, I was able to stand and walk like a normal person. I have no pain in my joints, especially my knees. This is great! I feel like a new woman and ready to tackle the world, when the swelling in my jaw goes down. This has amazed me more than anything.

Sometimes we hurt so much that we feel we don't have long to live. That's how much I hurt. I was even getting letters from the Scooter Store and seriously thinking of contacting them. I knew I could not put up with the pain much longer and that was very depressing.

Okay, now I am ready to tackle my book in earnest. I'm ready to move Callie forward and when I don't have to rest so much, I will get it finished. I'm supposed to rest until Friday. That's not too long, but I want to be in the office more than reading a book or watching television.

This has been a good move for me. I am back to my old self and I am so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment