Friday, April 3, 2009

Another Busy Day

It is another busy day. Yesterday I drove to Nashville. This morning I will be going to Grand Parents Day at the Christian school my oldest granddaughter attends. Then we will drive to Kentucky to pick up my clothes that I left the last time I was there.

I did find time between storms yesterday to polish my book more. I lack about 90 pages to finish. That is to finish the polishing. It is a long and boring polish, but when I accomplish it and get back to correcting, it wil be a relief. I love to write, but I hate the polishing. That is part of the job of being a writer.

I have a little more research to do for the third book. I am ready to start putting down my thoughts for the next book. Both of the following books are outlined and ready to start wrting and I am getting excited about that prospect.

I hope snd pray that everyone weathered the storms yesterday. There was a tonado watch and warning for the Nashville area most of the evening. My daughter lives close to the airport and the towner evacuated during the first one. They saw a funnel cloud and planes were held for a while. We did not hearof any tornadoes touching down anyplace else. The interstate is close on one side to clean up debris. I hope it will be opened tomorrow when I start home.

Better run and head to school. It's been a while since I went back to school. Have a good day and a good week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment