Monday, April 6, 2009

Home Again

I feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. "There's no place like home." Don't get me wrong, I do love seeing my children and grandchildren, but it is good to be back in my own house with my own bed and my own stove, etc. 

Mostly, I am thankful that I had a safe trip. The Grand Day at Goodpasture was wonderful. The speaker was a friend of ours, so I got to visit a minute with him. The program was very nice  and well attended. One thing that impressed me was the fact that even the children whose grandparents did not come, attended chapel with us. It was a good day.

After the program, my daughter, granddaughter and myself went to Kentucky to see the other grandchildren and pick up my clothes. When we left the last time, I left clothes that I will need to take to Scotland. Now, I can get ready to go.

The re-writing continues. I am almost finished and trying to cut words. I think I will be able to cut them out of the last chapter. I also feel it will not take me so long to write the next book. I have learned so much during this process.

There is much to do today. Laundry, how does it build up so fast? Then I am also starting to clean my house really good. It is starting to rain and is supposed to snow. Don't know what winter this is, but I think it is the Easter Cold Spell. That's what my granny called it.

No comments:

Post a Comment