Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today Is the Day

In just a few hours, Jerry and I will be flying out of Nashville. He didn't sleep last night, but I slept like a log. Usually it's the other way around. 

We will land in Glasgow about eight tomorrow morning our time. I dread the long flight because of my knees. I know it will take a while for me to be able to stand Wednesday morning. The trip will be worth it.
!
Yesterday Kaye Dacus and I met for lunch. I really enjoyed our visit and I learned a lot about the business and conference. We talked for over two hours. It was very beneficial for me. Kaye is part of a writing group in Nashville. I hope I will be able to attend after we return from our vacation.

I should be able to write as soon as we get to my nephew's house. Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment