Monday, January 12, 2009

Today is Special

Yes, today is a special day for me. I am being interviewed by Tiffany Colter on her blog www.writingcareercoach.blogspot.com. 

Since I am not a published author, I was shocked and honored when Tiff asked me. I didn't think I had anything to tell anyone about writing because I am not a "success" yet. I have loved to network with other people in the career field I am in for years. That makes any career most interesting. We can learn so much from other people.

We learn each day of our life and that is why writing is a journey for me. I tell people when I stop learning, I will be six feet under the ground. We should never stop learning, it is growing.

I do hope I can help others with my comments. If you read my blog very often, you know I read a lot. By reading I learn how to write. Last night I noticed something in a book that I had never thought about before. 

I had been writing in my main character's Point of View. That would be Callie. I had never written Jacob's Point of View after a scene he had with Callie. Now, I have more fodder. The book will not be so one-sided anymore. I think it will be more interesting to see how Jacob feels about Callie. Oh, I am going to have so much fun today. I got up an hour earlier to get started on this.

It is wonderful to do something you love. I am blessed beyond measure. I am renewed each day of my life and have a desire to work harder.

2 comments:

  1. That is very cool that you were able to see a way to deepen your book.

    Can't wait to see those chapters...

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiff, you should see part of it tonight. I'm working on it and it does sound better.

    ReplyDelete