Monday, January 19, 2009

Writing Friends

The most wonderful thing to me is friends. My most cherished friends are writing friends. If you have read my web site, www.kattanderson.com, you know that I am a member of the church of Christ. We have a group of writers, some published and some unpublished who keep in touch with each other. It is a very friendly, loving group of women.

Over the week-end we have been trying to put something together to promote us as members of the church of Christ. By putting all of our heads together, we have an idea. 

We are contributing bio's, pictures of ourselves or our book covers, recipes and other things. I am so excited to be doing this. Although I am not published, I will be included because things are moving along so good with me. These will be on a CD.

One of the published authors will distribute these at Freed-Hardeman University the first week in February. So, everyone has to get a move on and get this finished. I am so happy that we are doing this because there will be a chance for us to advertise within the church.

I am so proud of my Sister authors. A couple have published with small publishers and their books are not so widely known. Our exception is Christine Lynxwiler who is published with Barbour. All of the ladies are great authors and I hope soon to be a part of them.

In the next few weeks, I plan of having interviews with these ladies, plus some of my writing friends that I work closely with. I have enjoyed interviewing so much and I plan to do more in the future.

It's snowing here in East Tennessee. The ground is white and more snow is to fall today. I love the snow better than the cold weather. When it was three degrees, I could not motivate myself to do anything. I wanted to curl up in a blanket and stay warm. Snow is different. It energizes me.

If anyone would like a CD, let me know and I will be glad to send one to you. Reply on the comments and I will be in touch with you privately to get your snail mail address.

No comments:

Post a Comment